Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Faovirte 2015 Reads (So Far).
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker
- A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 5) by George R R Martin
- The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, # 6) by Richelle Mead
- Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, # 1) by Pierce Brown
- Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, # 1) by Miranda Kenneally
- Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, # 1) by Susan Ee
- Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hundred Oaks, # 5) by Miranda Kenneally
- Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road, # 1) by Katie McGarry
- Never Never Part 1 (Never Never, # 1) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
As always, it's so hard for me to narrow these down. Honestly, I've read a lot of mediocre books this year and not a ton of brilliant ones. These are the ones that stand out from the pack so far. Which books have been your favorite reads of 2015 so far? Let me know!