Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Ten Series I Need to Continue

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Ten Series I Need to Finish

  1. Crescent City by Sarah J Maas - House of Sky and Breath & read House of Flame and Shadow
  2. The Spice Road Trilogy by Maiya Ibrahim - Spirit Lands
  3. Kindred's Curse by Penn Cole - Burn of the Everflame
  4. The Empyrean by Rebecca Yarros - Threshing Day, Book 4, Book 5
  5. Red Rising by Pierce Brown - Dark Age, Light Bringer, Red Gold
  6. ACOTAR by Sarah J Maas - Books 6-8
  7. The King's Men by Connilyn Cossette - Throne of the Heavens
  8. Dark Inheritance Trilogy by Rebecca Robertson - Book 3
  9. The Wolves of Ruin by Sable Sorensen - Ruin Bond
  10. The Ashes of Thezmarr by Helen Scheuerer - Silver & Smoke

I think this was intended to be series that you're just behind on, and not series that aren't complete. But these were the series I am in the middle of that I am more excited to continue reading. Which series do you need to catch up on? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment