Monday, May 2, 2022

April 2022 EOM Wrap Up

I read 1 book (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
This Woven Kingdom (This Woven Kingdom, # 1) by Tahereh Mafi

I have reviewed 4 books. *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Always Jane by Jenn Bennett
Enchanting the Heiress (Hearts on the Heath, # 3) by Kristi Ann Hunter
My Sister's Big Fat Indian Wedding by Sajni Patel
Manor for Sale, Baron Included (A Romance of Rank, # 1) by Esther Hatch

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 04/03/22
Sunday Post - 04/24/22
Can't Wait for Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez
March 2022 EOM Wrap Up
2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - April Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 14 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read potentially 2 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment