Monday, August 1, 2022

July 2022 EOM Wrap Up

I read 5 book (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Saving Miss Everly (Inglewood, # 3) by Sally Britton
FLIP The Gratitude Switch: A Simple Formula To Change The Trajectory Of Your Life by Kevin Clayson
A Tenuous Betrothal by Jen Geigle Johnson
From the Jump by Lacie Waldon
A Fate of Wrath & Flame (Fate & Flame, # 1) by KA Tucker
A Curse of Blood and Stone (Fate & Flame, # 2) by KA Tucker

I have reviewed 4 books. *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
To Tame a Cowboy (Colorado Cowboys, # 3) by Jody Hedlund
Meet Me in the Middle by Alex Light
The Dreaming Beauty by Anneka Walker
From the Jump by Lacie Waldon

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 07/03/22
Sunday Post - 07/10/22
Sunday Post - 07/17/22
Sunday Post - 07/31/22
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases of Q3/Q4 2022
Ten Books I STILL Haven't Read on My TBR List
Can't Wait for The Belle of Belgrave Square (Belles of London, # 2) by Mimi Matthews
Can't Wait for Falling for the Cowgirl (Colorado Cowboy, # 4) by Jody Hedlund
Can't Wait for The Earl's Hideaway, No Ladies Allowed (Romance of Rank, # 2) by Esther Hatch
2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - July Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 28 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read potentially 2 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment