Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Top Ten Audiobook Narrators

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Audiobook Narrators.

  1. Lorelai King - I first listened to Lorelai King narrate the Stephanie Plum series and I loved her then. But listening to Charley Davidson series has cemented my love of her audiobook narration.
  2. Jessica Elisa Boyd - Sally Britton's novels Sally Britton has been releasing her audiobooks on YouTube and I'm devouring them. I don't think any of my reviews have published yet because review books take priority over books for fun.
  3. Jim Dale - narrated the Harry Potter series.
  4. Nick Podehl - narrated Carter Finally Gets It which is not my normal type of read at all, but I was rolling listening to this book. Hilarious.
  5. Emily Shaffer - narrated the Vampire Academy series. I don't remembering thinking that the audiobook narration blew me away, but I have re-listened to this audiobook series probably seven or so times.
  6. Joanna Stephens - narrates the Sisters of Woodside Mysteries series, which I need to finish.
  7. Julia Whelan - narrated the Book Lovers by Emily Henry
  8. Lysa TerKeurst - narrated her own Forgiving What Your Can't Forget and you could tell she put the emphasis exactly where she intended it to be.
  9. Dana K White - narrates her own books Decluttering at the Speed of Life & How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind which makes it sound like you're just sitting down for coffee with a friend to discuss homemaking.
  10. Kristen Welch - also narrates her book Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World.

Are there any audiobook narrators that you just love? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment