Sunday, June 18, 2023

Sunday Post - 06/18/23

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

To be honest, I simply cannot remember Monday. Isn't that terrible? Tuesday, I took the kids to the park with a group of other kids and moms. There is a creek the kids played in and then the playground, of course. We brought a change of clothes, and then stopped at the library which is right by the park. Wednesady, I had grocery pick up, and then the kids had haircuts. Oh man that was chaos. It was going well at first. Baby Boy got his cut first. I can't bring myself to give him a big boy haircut because his curls are so adorable. Next was Little Boy. He did great and Baby Boy was just starting to get fussy. We don't normally have Little Girl with us when we get the boys hair cut. Little Girl got a good bit cut off and also got bangs. They weren't exactly what she wanted, but I think she looks cute. Anyway, Wednesday afternoon, night, and Thursday it stormed. I worked on cleaning the house and getting the pool ready for Saturday. Friday we walked and went swimming. Baby Boy is having some fear of the pool for some reason. I haven't figured out exactly why yet, but I'm trying to work with him it through it. Saturday we celebrated my brother's birthday, my birthday, and Father's day with my dad and my side of the family. Happy Father's Day to every father out there today!

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of Borrow My Heart (Borrow My Heart, # 1) by Kasie West (4 Stars)

Wednesday: Can't Wait for Pixels and Paint (Trinket Sisters, # 1) by Kristi Ann Hunter

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Play for Me by Libby Hubscher
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday?

Don’t forget to link up for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2023 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

NEW BOOKS:

No new books.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment