



I read 4 books (not including mini reviews of children's books).
Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, # 1) by LM Montgomery (re-read)
Always, Elsie by Katie Stewart Stone
The Unselected Journals of Emma M. Lion, Vol. 1 (The Unselected Journals of Emma M. Lion, # 1) by Beth Brower
Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables, # 2) by LM Montgomery




I reviewed 4 books (not including mini reviews of children's books).
When Calls the Heart (The Canadian West, # 1) by Janette Oke
Without a Clue by Melissa Ferguson
Reckless (Powerless Trilogy, # 2) by Lauren Roberts
Trust Fall by Lynn Painter
Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 09/06/26
Sunday Post - 09/13/26
Sunday Post - 09/27/26
Top Ten Fall 2026 TBR List
Can't Wait for Night Tide by Lexi Ryan
Can't Wait for Trust Issues by Kasie West
Homeschool Friday - Tori Comes Out of Her Shell
Homeschool Friday - Darcy is Always First
Homeschool Firday - Tomas Looks Up and Out
Homeschool Friday - Halle Takes a Stand
August 2026 EOM Wrap Up
Goals:
I'm a few days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 123 out of 110 books (including children's books).
No comments:
Post a Comment