Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten "Older" Books I Don't Want People to Forget About.
Feeling too lazy to post pictures on this one. Sorry.
1) Harry Potter by JK Rowling - DUH!!!!!
2) Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen - Classic! Possibly my favorite love story of all time.
3) The Lord of the Rings by J R R Tolkien - Another classic with some awesome (and religious) symbolism.
4) Bondaries by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend - Read it! Push through...it'll change your life.
5) Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian - Changed my prayer life.
6) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - One of my favorite series and hope it never gets forgotten.
7) Anything by Lurlene McDaniel - These books created my love of relationships in books.
8) Anything by Lois Duncan - These were the ones that sparked my interests in the paranormal in books.
9) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - Because I feel like too many people have turned their backs on this series despite the fact that when they first read it they might have loved it. Twilight will always hold a special place in my heart.
10) I haven't read near as many classics as I want, and I feel like if I had then I'd be listing them here...Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Emma, etc...Maybe I should just put Persuasion on here because I do love that one by Jane Austen.
What are your top 10 books you don't want people to forget about? Let me know!