Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting on Our Song

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Our Song

By: Jordanna Fraiberg

Expected Publication: May 2nd 2013 by Razorbill

352 pages

Genre: YA, Contemporary, Realistic Fiction

( Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository )

Goodreads description--Olive Bell has spent her entire life in the beautiful suburb of Vista Valley, with a picture-perfect home, a loving family, and a seemingly perfect boyfriend. But after a near-fatal car accident, she’s haunted by a broken heart and a melody that she cannot place.

Then Olive meets Nick. He’s dark, handsome, mysterious . . . and Olive feels connected to him in a way she can’t explain. Is there such a thing as fate? The two embark on a whirlwind romance—until Nick makes a troubling confession.

Heartbroken, Olive pieces together what really happened the night of her accident and arrives at a startling revelation. Only by facing the truth can she uncover the mystery behind the song and the power of what it means to love someone.

Music has played a huge part in my life and I get sucked into books where music or specific songs play an important part. What are you waiting on this week? Let me know!

15 comments:

  1. This one does really cute. I like books where music plays a central role, too. And you don't have long to wait since it releases tomorrow!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to read this book too!! Thanks for sharing.

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good, and I love books with music, so thanks for sharing it :D I'll add it on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan@The Book BabeMay 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM

    This looks so cute! I'm a big fan of music too, so this is A-Okay in my book! Awesome pick. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful....thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, this sounds like a contemporary that I might actually enjoy. I don't tend to read a whole lot of contemporary, but maybe I could try this one. Good pick!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to not read as much contemporary, but I have been more this year than ever. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! Love music in life and in books! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love books with music too! Thanks Aleksandra for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came across it recently and the description sucked me in! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds interesting! I hope you get your hands on a copy :)

    ReplyDelete