Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR List

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR List.

  1. World After (Penryn & the End of Days, # 2) by Susan Ee
  2. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Curse Trilogy, # 1) by Marie Rutkoski
  3. The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon
  4. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E Smith
  5. Jessie's Girl (Hundred Oaks, # 6) by Miranda Kenneally
  6. Burning Nation (Divided We Fall, # 2) by Trent Reedy
  7. The Storyspinner (The Keepers' Chronicles, # 1) by Becky Wallace
  8. Scorched (Frigid, # 2) by J Lynn
  9. All Played Out (Rusk University, # 3) by Cora Carmack
  10. Soundless by Richelle Mead

What new books have you added to your TBR list recently? Let me know!

7 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read some of Richelle Mead's work! I still have to crack open my copy of Vampire Academy! :)
    My Top 10: https://thenovelorange.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/top-10-tuesday-10-books-i-recently-added-to-my-tbr-list/

    ReplyDelete
  2. From these only All Played Out and Soundless are already on my to-read list. I really liked the sound of All Played Out, even though I still haven't read the second book, I am wondering if I could just skip to this one first. And I love Richelle Mead her books, so really excited for Soundless, it sounds so original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Everyone seems to be loving the Winner's Curse so I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who hasn't read it yet. I really need to check out Richelle Mead's novels! I have only read the very first Vampire Academy novel by her.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved the Vampire Academy series. I enjoyed book 1, but by book 3 it gets so much better. I hope you enjoy it when you get around to it! Thanks for stopping by and commenting Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read All Played Out, but I could see that skipping book 2 might not really mess you up. I'm excited about Soundless too! Thanks for stopping by Lola!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who hasn't read it. I loved the Vampire Academy series. The series gets better as it goes on! I hope you're able to finish the series! Thanks for stopping by and commenting Krystianna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED Winner's Curse!

    ReplyDelete