Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Plan to Never Read.
With no reasons why, here are ten books I plan to never read:
- Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
- Have No Mercy by Shannon Dermott
- anything by David Levithan
- Simone vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- anything by Holly Black (Well with the exception of The Iron Trial she co-wrote with Cassandra Clare because I have that for review.)
- Seth & Grayson by Jessica Sorensen
- anything by Libba Bray
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
- The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sara Ockler (Ok so technically I’ve already read this one, but I wish I could take it back.)
There's no use in trying to talk me into reading any of these, so if you've enjoyed one of them in the past then that's cool, but I'm still not planning to ever read them. Which books do you plan to never read? I promise not to try to talk you into reading them. Let me know!