Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Post - 162

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

This was a super busy week. Monday night we had an infant CPR and safety class. With us having a pool, I've wanted to take a class on infant and child CPR anyway. So now was the perfect time to tackle at least the infant portion of that. Tuesday night was our regular birthing class. Only one more of those to go. Thursday, Husband and my Dad picked up our new recliner which will be used as a rocking chair. I love it! Friday and Saturday morning I spent the majority of that time cleaning for one last pool party at the house before baby gets here. We celebrated my sister's birthday. I have a feeling we'll be getting an early fall here, which as a pregnant lady is FINE BY ME! No new books this week.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards by Jen Hatmaker (3.5 Stars)
Tuesday: Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors
Wednesday: Waiting on Built (Saints of Denver, # 1) by Jay Crownover
Thursday: Review of PS I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 2) by Jenny Han (4 Stars)

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Unbreakable (Unbreakable, # 1) by Rebecca Shea
Tuesday: 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge - August Wrap Up
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: Review of My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, # 1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2015 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment