Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Bookish Things I Have Stopped/Want to Stop.
- Forcing myself to finish books I’m not enjoying.
- Requesting every book that has a pretty cover.
- Adding books to my TBR list because the author is popular even when I’ve not enjoyed his/her books in the past.
- Trying to be the first one of my friends group to read every book ever published.
- Reading books that other people try to force on me.
- Caring what other people think.
- Requesting books that I’m unsure about.
- Downloading freebies that I’m never going to read.
- Buying physical books because I have no more space to store them.
- Trying to exceed my goals. (Achieving my goals is great…but for some reason I always want to exceed them which just adds stress.)
Want to Stop
What ten bookish things do you want to stop? Let me know!