Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Post - 173

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

This was a good week. Monday Baby Girl had a doctor's appointment. She's up to 9 pounds and 22 inches. Tuesday, Husband and I had dentist appointments and had to leave Baby Girl with her first babysitter--my sister (but only for an hour). And then Friday we went to my mom's to have a girls' day with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law. Saturday, I got my tree up but decorating it will hopefully get done today. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll hit my Goodread challenge goal this year. No new books this week.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Upon Further Review: Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, # 1) by Laini Taylor (4 Stars)
Tuesday: November EOM Wrap Up
Wednesday: Waiting on The Last Star (The Fifth Wave, # 3) by Rick Yancey
Thursday: Review of Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez (3.5 Stars)

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Paradise Road (Paradise, # 2) by CJ Duggan
Tuesday: Top Ten New to Me Authors I Read in 2015
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: Review of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2015 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment