Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books My Daughter Needs to Read.
- A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
- Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, # 1) by LM Montgomery
- Six Months to Live (Dawn Rochelle, # 1) by Lurlene McDaniel
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian
- Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John & Stasi Eldredge
- Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, # 1) by JK Rowling
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
This is excluding the obvious (The Bible). And I'm sure there are so many more books that I'm not thinking about right now. But I know that these are all books that shaped me, and I hope that my daughter(s?) will one day read them too. Are there any that I should add to this list? Let me know!