Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books Set Outside the US.
So I've decided to limit myself to realistic contemporary fiction and not fantasy where books could be set in made up worlds or outer space, or MARS!!!! Or historical fiction or classics where I could easily list any Jane Austen work, Hogwartz, etc.
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (Australia)
- The Boys of Summer (Summer, # 1) by CJ Duggan (Australia)
- An Endless Summer (Summer, # 2) by CJ Duggan (Australia)
- That One Summer (Summer, # 3) by CJ Duggan (Australia)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy, # 1) by Stieg Larsson (Sweden)
- Me Before You (Me Before You, # 1) by Jojo Moyes (UK)
- Chasing River (Burying Water, # 3) by KA Tucker (Ireland)
- Just One Day (Just One Day, # 1) by Gayle Forman (France)
- Saving Wishes (Wishes, # 1) by GJ Walker-Smith (Australia)
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, # 1) by Stephanie Perkins (France)
Apparently I really have a thing for the Australian setting. What are your favorite books that take place outside of the US? Let me know!