Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten New Book Boyfriends.
Truthfully, I hate that phrase "book boyfriend". I'm perfectly happy in my own marriage so I don't particular wish I could date any of these guys, however, I have found some new guys to add to my list of hot and datable book characters. Here they are:
- Rowan - Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas - Sarah J Maas does a great job writing slow building relationships. I cannot express the amount of love that I have for Rowan.
- Rhys - A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas - Just like Rowan, Rhys took some time to grow on me, but I adore him also. Especially everything he was willing to endure for Feyre.
- Hal - Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, # 2) by Cinda Williams Chima - Hal is one of those should be the enemy guys, but it's really a good guy at heart.
- Ambrose - Making Faces by Amy Harmon - Ambrose had quite a journey to undergo, but he was always good at heart. And he and Fern have another slow building relationship which I find usually provides the relationships with the most stable foundations.
- Ryland - A Noble Masquerade (Hawthorne House, # 1) by Kristi Ann Hunter - Ryland is not what you'd expect from a typical hero from this time period. He has everything you love about the time period, and so much more. Plus he made me chuckle a few times.
- Samuel - The Captive Heart by Michelle Griep - The epitome of a manly-man. He's made mistakes, but won't let those mistakes define him. His heart for his best friend as well as his daughter makes him something special.
- Darrow - Red Rising series by Pierce Brown - Being in Darrow's inner circle means certain war and troubled times, but Darrow is loyal like no other. He isn't perfect, but he proves his worth time and time again.
- Razor - Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, # 2) by Katie McGarry - It's been so long since I read this one that I don't remember all of the details, but I remember really liking Razor. Maybe even more than Oz.
- Ben - November 9 by Colleen Hoover - I mean it's CoHo. Her main men are almost all quality, but I loved Ben's story and the fact that he's an author.
- Bodee - Faking Normal by Courtney C Stevens - Oh Bodee...suffering from some severe trauma in his life, he's able to see the pain in another and can't stop himself from reaching out. I wish there were more Bodees out there.
I truly had to stop myself from making this entire list the super hot guys of the Throne of Glass series and A Court of Thorns and Roses series. Sarah J Maas knows how to write some hot guys in my opinion. I actually ended up having a harder time creating this list than I expected. Who are your recent adds to your "book boyfriends" list? Let me know!