Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Want from Santa.
- Maybe This Time by Kasie West
- The Start of Me and You (The Start of Me and You, # 1) by Emery Lord
- Shadow Knights (Knights of the Realm, # 2) by Jennifer Anne Davis
- A Convenient Fiction (Parish Orphans of Devon, # 3) by Mimi Matthews
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
- Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, # 2) by Mary E Pearson
- Dark Age (Red Rising, # 5) by Pierce Brown
I'm cheating a little because three of these I already got for Christmas when we celebrated with my family on Saturday. But these are all of the ones I had on my list that I was hoping to get for Christmas. Which books are you hoping that Santa will bring you? Let me know!