Tuesday, February 18, 2020

My Last Ten Book Hangovers

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Most Frequent Book Hangovers.

Ok so this was kind of hard because I don't always mention book hangovers in my reviews. I often mention them in my Sunday Posts for the weekly wrap up, but it's hard to determine what I was reading prior to that week sometimes. A few of these I specifically stated in my reviews that they caused book hangovers, and a few others I'm just going off how I remember feeling after reading them.

  1. Beach Read by Emily Henry (review coming soon)
  2. A Bad Day for Sunshine (Sunshine Vicram, # 1) by Darynda Jones (review coming soon)
  3. Shadow Knights (Knights of the Realm, # 2) by Jennifer Anne Davis (review coming soon)
  4. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
  5. Well Met by Jen DeLuca
  6. Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
  7. Push by Claire Wallis
  8. Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, # 3) by Robin LaFevers
  9. The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, # 1) by Amy Harmon
  10. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett

Which books have caused your book hangovers? Let me know!

7 comments:

  1. Mortal Heart has such a great cover.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some interesting titles, looking forward to your reviews. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/02/ttt-021820.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica @ a GREAT readFebruary 18, 2020 at 2:49 PM

    OOh nice ones! I have about 50 pages or so left in A Bad Day for Sunshine and my mind is whirling with all the possible outcomes to one of the mysteries! I am hoping to finish it tomorrow! I'd finish it tonight except it's our weekly family dinner out night so there won't be time for reading today! Lol.




    Here's my Tuesday Post


    Have a GREAT day!


    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Your Perfects gave me one, too. Have you read Finding Perfect yet? I didn't realize how much I needed that to wrap it up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that my last two book hangovers were from Wild at Heart by KA Tucker and In Five Years by Rebecca Serle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read darynda's book and loved it. thanks for sharing some new to me books to check out. i need more on my tbr. LOL


    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have an arc of Beach Read I need to read soon, so I'm happy to see it here! I also have All Your Perfects and Well Met on my tbr. Great choices!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete