Thursday, September 2, 2021

August 2021 EOM Wrap Up

I read 3 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Beguiled (Betwixt & Between, # 3) by Darynda Jones
After by Amy Efaw
Hooked on You (Maple Falls, # 1) by Kathleen Fuller


I have reviewed 5 books. *These qualify for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*The Prince of Spies (Hope & Glory, # 3) by Elizabeth Camden
A Proper Scoundrel (Proper Scandal, # 3) by Esther Hatch
Winning the Schoolmarm (Wind River Hearts, # 14) by Lacy Williams
An Engagement of Sorts by Alene Wecker
The Shaadi Set-Up by Lillie Vale

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 08/01/21
Sunday Post - 08/08/21
Sunday Post - 08/22/21
Sunday Post - 08/29/21
Ten Books I'd Like to Re-Read for the First Time
Can't Wait for The Dating Playbook (The Boyfriend Project, # 2) by Farrah Rochon
Can't Wait for Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
Can't Wait for Our Way Back to Always by Nina Moreno
Can't Wait for Guilded by Marissa Meyer
2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge - August Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 27 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read 2 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment