Sunday, August 1, 2021

Sunday Post - 08/01/21

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Oh my word this was a busy week! Monday, Baby Boy had his 6 month check up. He weighs 22 pounds (97%). Little Boy was 13 months old when he weighed 22 pounds. Tuesday was the only day we didn't have anything going on. Wednesday, the big kids and I met my friend Amanda, her mom, and her two kids at a local farmer's market. Wednesday night, I went to have some mom time with Holly. Thursday, the big kids went to the dentist. Friday, I had to go up to the school to finish registration for Little Girl going into Kindergarten. Saturday, I had to meet my mother-in-law to have Baby Boy's hand print made and do grocery pick up. It has been a whirlwind. I'm no longer doing Stacking the Shelves. The host blog hasn't updated in months, so I'll just include my new books with my Sunday Post. I know many people do this anyway. But it turns out that I didn't get any new books this week anyway.

THE PAST WEEK:

Sunday: 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge - July Wrap Up
Monday: Review of A Good Day for Chardonnay (Sunshine Vicram, # 2) by Darynda Jones (4.5 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Love, Chai, and Other Four-Letter Words by Annika Sharma
Saturday: EOM Wrap Ups for June & July 2021

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Prince of Spies (Hope & Glory, # 3) by Elizabeth Camden
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2021 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment