Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday Post - 11/28/21

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

I really can't remember much about the week before this one. I remember last Sunday we celebrated Thanksgiving with my side of the family. This was a first for my side of the family as every year is usually spent at my Nanny's house. However, her health has been steadily declining over the last year. This was the first year my mom and her siblings decided against having Thanksgiving at Nanny's. My immediately family alternates years between my side of the family and Husband's side. It was his year for Thanksgiving with his family. The kids were out of school all week. Thursday was nice. We spent the day with his family who we haven't seen nearly as much as normal since we're living with my parents and not two houses down from his mom. We celebrated a couple of birthdays too while we were all together. Friday night we went to dinner at my aunt's house. They are moving to be closer to their oldest daughter. And I have to say that I am more emotional over them moving than I was over my parents leaving the house my Dad built when I was 6 years old. Saturday we did travel to visit with Nanny. Traveling with three kids 6 years old and under is so stressful. Every time I think that we need to travel more frequently so that they get used to it, and at the same time, I think I never want to travel again because of how stressful it can be.

THE PAST TWO WEEKS:

Monday 11/15: Review of The Dating Playbook (The Boyfrield Project, # 2) by Farrah Rochon (4 Stars)
Wednesday 11/17:Can't Wait for When You Get the Chance by Emma Lord
Monday 11/22: Review of A Warrior's Heart (Brides of Laurent, # 1) by Misty M Beller (3 Stars)
Wednesday 11/24: Can't Wait for Meet Me in the Middle by Alex Light

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of An Alleged Rogue (Georgian Gentlemen, # 3) by Sian Ann Bessey
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2021 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

NEW BOOKS:

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment