Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday Post - 06/12/22

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

I missed last week's Sunday post, but I just don't have the energy to include the week I missed this time. I think Monday might have been our only completely normal day this past week. Tuesday, we went to the furniture store and bought our new dining room table and chairs and a new TV console table. That's been part of our plans with the home rennovation all along. Wednesday, the kids and I ran to drop off a box of donations and a UPS return. Thursday, the kids and I went to my parents to hang out for the day. Friday was mostly normal. We did run pick up some dinner because somehow I didn't buy as much meat as I meant to at the store this past week. Whoops. I got some painting done this week. Saturday, I did grocery pick up. We did go swimming finally after our daily walk. The pool still needs a little work on balancing the water levels. Little Girl had her very first lemonade stand. I say first because she wants to do them more often. It wasn't a terrible experience on my part, but I can't say I look forward to more of these, but I will support her as long as she wants to do them. She still has a lot of learning to do with money and profits and hard work. There's a swim party for Little Girl's softball team today that I'm taking Little Girl and Little Boy to. No new books again this week.

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Singles Table (The Marriage Game, # 3) by Sara Desai (4 Stars)

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of A Healer's Promise (Brides of Laurent, # 2) by Misty M Beller
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2022 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

NEW BOOKS:

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment