Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday Post - 12/4/22

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Back to school after Thanksgiving Break isn't always smooth. Monday, I went by the storage building to get our wrapping paper for Christmas presents. I've spent most of my normal reading time wrapping presents. I really don't remember much about this week. I THINK Tuesday was rainy. One day we had tornado warnings at 3 am. Thankfully Husband heard the siren and woke me up. Our weather radio is still in storage so I missed the alarm on my phone. The tornado went south of us so we were safe. There's a good bit of clean up needed for not too far away. There were only 2 fatalities which is kind of amazing for it being so early in the morning. But our prayers go out to the family of those two. Thursday, Little Girl had a field trip and this was the first one I've been able to go to. Last year parents weren't allowed on the first field trip and Little Boy had the flu when they went to the zoo last year. We all had a really good time and my mom came to stay with the boys while we were gone. Friday, I had a haircut, and Friday night we popped popcorn and watched The Polar Express. Baby Boy was enthralled. Saturday we went to see Santa, went out for lunch, and took the kids shopping for each other. It's been a busy week, and it won't slow down until after the new year probably.

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Belle of Belgrave Square (Belles of London, # 2) by Mimi Matthews (4 Stars)
Thursday: November 2022 EOM Wrap Up

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Crossed Lines (Love Along the Wires, # 2) by Jennifer Delamere
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2022 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

NEW BOOKS:

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment