Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sunday Post - 02/26/23

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

We started the week off in Gulf Shores visiting my sister and her family. We came home and had just a little bit of time before the last basketball practice of the season. Tuesday, Little Boy had his 2 year old check up with the pediatrician. All is well. He's in the top 10% for height with an estimated adult height of 6 ft or 6 ft 1. Wednesday was a normal day. Thursday, I did my grocery pick up and got a zpack from the pharmacy called in from my doctor. We also went to a local playground at the church where the kids played basketball. My niece and brother-in-law that we stayed with ended up having COVID. My niece was running a fever from Saturday off and on while we were there. My brother-in-law didn't start running one until Monday. Thankfully, none of us have gotten sick. (I had my sinus infection prior to going. Although I did take a test just to verify that I was negative. I am, thankfully, feeling better.) Thursday night, Little Boy had his first baseball practice of the season. Friday was a normal day. Saturday, the kids had their last basketball game of the season.

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Last Chance Cowboy (Colorado Cowboys, # 5) by Jody Hedlund (4 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Paint the Summer (Return to Inglewood, # 1) by Sally Britton
Saturday: 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge - February Wrap Up

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: DNF Review of A Forgotten Fall (A Lord for All Seasons, # 3) by Nadine Millard
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday?

Don’t forget to link up for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2023 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

NEW BOOKS:

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment