Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday Post - 08/30/26

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Monday was a normal day. School went well, and Big Girl had pitching practice. Tuesday, we normally got to my parent's house, but we didn't this time. I did my grocery pickup as normal though, and all of the kids had their first fall ball practice. Wednesday, we had another good school day, and then Big Boy had pitching practice. Then we had church. Thursday, I dropped the kids at my parents' house. Then I had my annual at the doctor's office. We hung out at my parent's house for a few more hours. The kids had ball practice again. Friday was a rough day with school. But Big Girl cashed in a date night for her reading goal. We went to Bath and Body Works, Chickfila, frozen yogurt, and then Hobby Lobby. Saturday, I had a lazy morning. Little Boy had batting practice that I ran him to. And then I piddled around the house.

THE PAST WEEK

Monday: Review of Pride Comes Before the Fall (Miss Prentice's Protegees, # 3) by Virginia Heath (4 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for A Court of Splintered Harmony (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 6) by Sarah J Maas
Friday: Homeschool Friday - Clifford for President

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of A Carol for Mrs. Dickens by Rebecca Connolly
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday
Thursday: Review ?
Friday: Homeschool Friday - Tori Comes Out of Her Shell

NEW BOOKS:

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment