Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday - Hilarious Book Titles

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is a freebie. So I chose: Top Ten Hilarious Book Titles.

I haven't read this series or anything, but I was searching around for book titles and such since none of the books I've read have particularly funny titles. And I came across this series that definitely fits the bill.

1. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

2. On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God: Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

3. Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas: Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

4. Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants: Even Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

5. Away Laughing on a Fast Camel: Even More Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

6. "...Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers": More Mad, Marvy Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

7. Startled by His Furry Shorts: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

8. Love is a Many Trousered Thing: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

9. Stop in the Name of Pants!: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

10. Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison.

I'm not sure these are the most hilarious book titles in the world or anything, but they're quite different from any other book titles I've ever seen or heard of. And so that's my Top 10 for the week. Do you guys know of any hilarious book titles?

10 comments:

  1. HAHAHA these are hilarious! XD
    I'm so glad you picked this topic! I'm now very tempted to go read all those Confessions of Georgia Nicolson books now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing..."I might just have to read this series."

      Delete
  2. I don't know of any funny book titles off the top of my head, but what a great list!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    P.S. If you stop by be sure to check out my giveaway for any book under $15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA :D Nice topic lol :P
    my TTT: http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/07/top-ten-tuesday-endings.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when these books were first released, I loved the series and Ive even watched the film and at one point owned the DVD :)
    New Follower
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this looks like a really cute series! (: My favorite funny title would have to be Killer Pizza. lol

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete