Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Best Bookish Memories.
Seriously, I'm not sure what should even qualify for a bookish memory. This is the best I can do.
1) Meeting Richelle Mead and getting my copy of Spirit Bound signed (also pictured, my SNL Holly @ Words Fueled by Love).
2) Getting my 2nd signed book from my friend Paula for Christmas (Amanda Hocking's Lullaby).
3) Reading Twilight for the first time and re-igniting my love for reading.
4) Starting my blog and starting my FB page for the blog.
5) Hitting all the milestone #s (followers, posts, pageviews, etc).
6) 1st time an author contacted me about reading and review their book.
7) 1st Author sponsored giveaway and interview.
8) Chatting with Priscilla Glenn on email and twitter.
9) Chatting with Katie McGarry on twitter.
10) First time reading: Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Six Months to Live, Lois Duncan, The Prophet.
What are you best bookish memories? Let me know!