Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waiting on Wrong Side of Town

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Wrong Side of Town (With Me, # 3)

By: Komal Kant

Expected Publication: September 30th 2013

Genre: New Adult, Contemporary

( Goodreads )

Goodreads description--“You don’t realize someone was missing from your life until the moment they enter it.”

Estella Markson is a good girl. She studies hard, stays out of trouble, and is struggling to hold together her family that is falling apart because of her alcoholic father.

Vincent Madden is the guy your mother warned you to stay away from. He doesn’t follow the rules, is in a notorious motorcycle gang, and doesn’t care if he breaks the law or someone’s bones.

After a chance encounter, Vincent starts to take an interest in the innocent girl who is so different to him. Despite Vincent’s infamous reputation, Estella is also intrigued by him. There is something about this bad boy that gives her an escape from her world of problems, and she can’t stay away.

Even as they struggle with the problems in their lives, Vincent and Estella soon find that trying to forget is easier with someone by your side.

Recommended for mature readers 17+

What are you waiting on this week? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. I do enjoy the good girl/bad boy mix...thanks for sharing. Here's

    MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie @ MissbookaholicSeptember 11, 2013 at 5:15 PM

    Haha this one sounds like my kind of guilty pleasure reads... definitely looking for more New Adult novels to sink my teeth into! Nice pick - thanks for checking out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't often read NA but this one sounds like it could be a good one! Might have to give it a try... the classic bad boys can sometimes be hard to resist! Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, now I'm wondering how the first few books in this series turned out. I'm usually not a fan of contemporary, but this one's caught my eye.

    Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of the book before. It sounds like a fun read. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog last week. :)

    Old follower.

    Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete