Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Fall 2013 TBR List

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Fall 2013 TBR List.

I could have sworn I had this typed up and prepared already, but since I can't find it anywhere...here's my second list which may be entirely different from the first list that I did. Who knows? (In no particular order...)

    1) The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, # 4) by Richelle Mead
    2) These Broken Stars (Starbound, # 1) by Amie Kaufman
    3) This is How I Find Her by Sara Polsky
    4) Witchstruck (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, # 1) by Victoria Lamb
    5) Countdown by Michelle Rowen
    6) The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, # 3) by Jessica Sorensen
    7) Allegiant (Divergent, # 3) by Veronica Roth
    8) Passion (Fallen, # 3) by Lauren Kate
    9) Zombie Fallout (Zombie Fallout, # 1) by Mark Tufo
    10) A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R R Martin
    11) Origin (Lux, # 4) by Jennifer L Armentrout
    12) Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits, # 3) by Katie McGarry

What's on your fall TBR list? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Great list!! I also put Origin on mine. I just can't wait to see how the series continues :D.
    OMG!! I didn't know Crash into You comes out this year!! Now I can't wait for it to come out!
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allegiant has been on almost every list I've read today! Hope it lives up to our expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allegiant is ruling this list! I'll be reading Countdown as well and hopefully These Broken Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! Crash Into You comes out in November if I remember correctly! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I know, right! So looking forward to finding out. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a must read immediately! :) Reading These Broken Stars now. About 40% through and am enjoying it so far. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete