Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Authors I Need To Read More.
These are all situations that I’ve only read one published book authored by each listed. I need to read more, and I need to do so ASAP.
- Katja Millay - As far as I know, she doesn't have any other books upcoming. This makes me sad.
- Anne Eliot - Need to read Unmaking Hunter Kennedy
- Brent Crawford - Really want to see what Carter gets into next with Carter's Big Break.
- Alyssa Rose Ivy - I've got another one of her books, but I just haven't gotten around to picking it up yet.
- Priscilla Glenn - Emancipating Andie & Coming Home...I want to read them both
- Francine Rivers - I've had her Mark of the Lion series on my TBR list for a while.
- Chelsea M Cameron - I'd like to continue the series with Faster We Burn.
- Cath Crowley - A Little Wanting Song is the next Cath Crowley on my list.
- Kody Keplinger - Truthfully I don't have a specific Kody Keplinger book in queue, but I enjoyed The DUFF so much more than I expected.
- Lysa TerKuerst - I LOVED Made to Crave and I need to read more of her stuff. Almost anything is fair game.
- Vi Keeland - I really want to carry on with this series. Worth the Chance (book 2).
- GJ Walker-Smith - Another series I want to continue with book 2, Second Hearts.
I highly recommend checking them out. I need to read more by each myself. Have you read any of these authors? Let me know!