Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Movies to Spark the Halloween Spirit

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Movies to Spark the Halloween Spirit.

  1. Practical Magic starring Sandra Bullock & Nicole Kidman
  2. Hocus Pocus starring Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, & Kathy Najimy
  3. 28 Days Later starring Cillian Murphy, Naomie Harris, Christopher Eccleston
  4. The Craft starring Robin Tunney, Fairuza Balk, & Neve Campbell
  5. The Walking Dead (TV show) starring Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Chandler Riggs, & Steven Yeun
  6. Blade starring Wesley Snipes
  7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV show) starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nicholas Brendon, & Alyson Hannigan
  8. The Sixth Sense starring Haley Joel Osment & Bruce Willis
  9. The Village starring Joaquim Phoenix & Bryce Dallas Howard
  10. The Grudge starring Sarah Michelle Gella

  11. And an honorable mention of:
  12. Casper starring Christina Ricci & Bill Pullman

What are the movies/tv shows that you go to in order to get into the Halloween Spirit? Let me know!

This feautre is part of my All Things Halloween event--a month of paranormal, supernatural, mystery/thriller, etc reviews and books.

12 comments:

  1. I don't watch or read horror so I didn't do this TTT, but maybe I could have since I did like Hocus Pocus and Buffy from your list. I just didn't even think about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hocus Pocus so much - I haven't actually watched it yet this year, so I'll have to watch it soon! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silvia Arevalo @ BookzlandOctober 28, 2014 at 7:08 PM

    Hocus Pocus yesss! I love that movie *-* and The Grudge omg, everytime I watch it I can't sleep for a week :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, there are definitely funky choices you could have picked. Tons of people chose Harry Potter this week, but I always think of Christmas when I think of Harry Potter. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched it in years, but it's always one of those go-to movies for Halloween for me. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Grudge is one of the scariest movies I think I've ever seen. It's just so creepy! THanks for stopping by and commenting Silvia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I love so many of these shows and movies:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa @ Bookshelf FantasiesOctober 28, 2014 at 8:53 PM

    All Buffy, all the time -- that's my idea of a great Halloween's watching! Such a fun list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exactly. Buffy is like the perfect Halloween go-to! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am WAY too much of a wimp for The Grudge. When I watched it I couldn't sleep for two days. The Craft! I loved that movie so much in high school. And Buffy is never a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, I don't think I saw most of The Grudge because it was super scary! LOVE Buffy! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting M!

    ReplyDelete