Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check in With

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check in With.

So I was scrolling through my read books list and I kept thinking “oh I want to know more about X” but then I would realize that there’s a whole other book out in the series, and I could totally find out more if I’d just pick up the next or last book in the series. *sigh* So many books, never enough time. Here we go...

  1. The Weasley’s specifically George (Harry Potter by JK Rowling)– to see how they’re coping with the loss of Fred.
  2. The Vampire Academy/Bloodlines crew (by Richelle Mead)– Admittedly this series hasn’t been over long, but there were some recently developments that I need to know more about.
  3. Jasper/Connie/Howie (Jasper Dent by Barry Lyga)– They went through so much. I’d like to see how college went and what they’re doing with their lives. If they’re still a threesome or if they’ve kind of split ways.
  4. The characters from Before I Fall (by Lauren Oliver)– Did Kent fall in love again? Did the rest of them turn into halfway likeable people?
  5. Charlie's brothers (On the Fence by Kasie West)– I loved them all. And I'd really like to read about each one of them.
  6. Perry & Arya (Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi)- Just to check up.
  7. Eleanor & Park (by Rainbow Rowell)- I mean come on...with the way this one ended. I need to know if they find a way back to each other. Or if they move on to fall in love with other people. What happens next?
  8. Lincoln & Lila (Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry)- Their novella was so short. I just want more. Have they found a way to see each other regularly?
  9. Nastya & Josh (The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay)- Where are these two and how are they?
  10. Maddie & her man (I can't remember his name) (Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein)- Maddie went through so much in Code Name Verity and Rose Under Fire. Where did her life go after the war?
  11. Lucy & Shadow (Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley)- They basically had one night together. The book covers such a short span of time. I want more.
  12. Puck & Sean (The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater)- How are things going on Thisby? Have there been any more races? Have either of them raced?
  13. Clay (Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher)- Man...bless his bones with what all Hannah put him through. How was finding love and moving on for him after that?

Which characters would you like to check up on? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Oh God. Checking in with George would break me. Eleanor & Park! Yes! I think Rainbow Rowell said she'd be writing another book about them! I'd love to check in with Perry & Aria, but mostly Roar because I loved him <3
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I would also love to check in the characters from VA/Bloodlines!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You had Lucy and Shadow too! I really want to see them together for more than a night, right? I also had Puck and Sean, and Maddie on my list. Great List!

    http://www.rexrobotreviews.com/2015/04/top-ten-tuesday-characters-i-would-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! But I need to know how he's doing! Oh wow! I'd love an Eleanor & Park sequel! Yes, Roar was a great character too! Thanks for stopping by and commenting Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I agree! I love seeing we had so many similar choices! Thanks for stopping by and commenting Shannon!

    ReplyDelete