Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Authors (Books) to Read if You Like Colleen Hoover.
So Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors. So far all of her books have been extremely romantic, but also carry some element of surprise and often deep sadness. The characters usually have some pretty big hurtles to overcome, and the writing really sucks me in. So that was my criteria for this top ten list: 1) romance, 2) surprise twist or deep sadness (bonus if the two are combined), 3) something to overcome, and 4) writing and characters that hook me quickly.
- Katja Millay (The Sea of Tranquility)
- Katie McGarry (specifically the Pushing the Limits series)
- Claire Wallis (the Push series)
- Rebecca Donovan
- Rebecca Shea (specifically Unbreakable)
- KA Tucker (specifically Ten Tiny Breaths)
- Tammara Webber (specifically Easy)
- Jamie McGuire (specifically The Maddox Brothers series)
- Anne Eliot (specifically Almost)
Are there any books you'd recommend to me because I love Colleen Hoover? What do you think? Let me know!