Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Top Books I've Read On Recommendation

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Read on Recommendation.

When I started reading again, I was mostly getting whatever books Holly passed down to me. That being said, I've had some majorly great books recommended to me. These were mostly recommended to me when I first started reading again because once I started blogging my TBR list exploded and most of those are books that I've found on my own or through Goodreads. Regardless, I still have some friends that will throw recommendations my way these days. I just don't always get to them as quickly as I used to.

  1. The Key (True Reign, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis - Recommended by Holly
  2. Unbreakable (Unbreakable, # 1) by Rebecca Shea - Recommended on FB by Colleen Hoover
  3. 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker - Recommended by my friend, Kay
  4. Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, # 1) by Richelle Mead - Recommended by Holly
  5. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, # 1) by Cassandra Clare - Recommended by Holly
  6. Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, # 1) by KA Tucker - Recommended by Holly
  7. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, # 1) by Suzanne Collins - Recommended by my friend, Lacy
  8. Divergent (Divergent, # 1) by Veronica Roth - Recommended by my friend, Lacy
  9. V is for Virgin (V is for Virgin, # 1) by Kelly Oram - Recommended by Holly
  10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, # 1) by JK Rowling - Recommended by my friend, Lacy
  11. Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, # 1) by Becca Fitzpatrick - Recommended by my friend, Paula
  12. Twilight (Twilight, # 1) by Stephenie Meyer - Recommended by Holly
  13. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, # 1) by Sarah J Maas - Recommended by Holly

What are the best books that you've read based on recommendations? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment