Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Bookish Halloween Costumes.
So I'm not going particularly original here. You could make a costume out of just about any character from any book.
- Any character from Harry Potter is an obviously perfect choice for Halloween.
- Assassins - the lovely ladies from the His Fair Assassins series by Robin LaFevers or Caleana from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
- Zombies - The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman, The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan,
- Any of the Lunar Chronicles characters - You could go with cyborg Cinder, hybrid Wolf, Android Iko...many choices and options here. Or the original characters of Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, or Snow White that the series is based off of.
- Dystopian revolutionaries - Katniss or Tris from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The REAPER OF MARS - Darrow from Red Rising by Pierce Brown. Or a howler like Sevro.
- Reign of Terror or Terror Gypsies - from Thunder Road by Katie McGarry
- Any character from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin
- Shadowhunters - You've even got multiple time periods to choose from here. The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, or The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
- Fantasy Princesses - Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Chronicles of Narnia, The Kiss of Deception
Who are your top bookish characters to dress up as for Halloween? Let me know!