Monday, July 31, 2017

July 2017 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 7 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
An Elegant Facade (Hawthorne House, # 2) by Kristi Ann Hunter
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott
PS I Like You by Kasie West
Dividing Eden (Dividing Eden, # 1) by Joelle Charbonneau
Built (Saints of Denver, # 1) by Jay Crownover
Charged (Saints of Denver, # 2) by Jay Crownover (not pictured)

I have reviewed 4 books this month. *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
Full Tilt (Full Tilt, # 1) by Emma Scott
*All In (Full Tilt, # 2) by Emma Scott
Dividing Eden (Dividing Eden, # 1) by Joelle Charbonneau

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 254 & Stacking the Shelves - 192
Sunday Post - 255
Sunday Post - 256 & Stacking the Shelves - 193
Sunday Post - 257 & Stacking the Shelves - 194
Can't Wait for Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, # 6) by Sarah J Maas
Can't Wait for You Don't Know Me But I Know You by Rebecca Barrow
Can't Wait for Last Star Burning (Last Star Burning, # 1) by Caitlin Sangster
Can't Wait for Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - July Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm like 12 days behind on my Bible reading plan. - Still behind, but catching up.
I've read 47 out of 52 books.
I've read 7 out of 10-12 series enders.

6 comments:

  1. Great post. I I have read 6 books this month :)

    www.mowmikate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and great reading. Sounds like you had a very good month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 6 books Kasia! I hope your August is going just as well! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting Sharrice!

    ReplyDelete