Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday Post - 2/11/18

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

We've had a bit of a rough week sleep wise. I had hoped we'd turned the corner, but it seems we've taken a step back. However, I didn't struggle as much being up for 2 and 3 hours in the middle of the night because I couldn't stop thinking about what my friend Amanda was going through with her daughter who had brain surgery this week. Not much to make you thankful for the little things like a 2 year old needing brain surgery. Friday my mom took off work to spend the day with us. While I had a babysitter I ran Baby Boy to get his 3 months pictures taken. No new books this week.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett (4 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for A Defense of Honor (Haven Manor, # 1) by Kristi Ann Hunter
Friday: Discussions Only We Know: Mountains Out of Molehills

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of PS I Like You by Kasie West
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday
Thursday: Mountains Out of Molehills: Personal Jesus

Don’t forget to link up for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2018 to sing up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I hope your friend's daughter is doing well during her surgery. I know what it's like to wait to see how your family members are faring during their surgeries.

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays and Cover Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine what your friend is going through. It does indeed make one grateful for all the little joys as well as good health. I pray her little one will be all right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your friends daughter is doing better. That would also make for less sleeping for me also. She will be in my prayers. Hope everyone has a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to your friend and her little girl. It's especially hard to see young ones go through so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best goes out to your friend. Hang in there.

    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete