Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday Post - 2/25/18

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Sunday night was a rough one for us. Baby Boy was awake every ten minutes from 2 until 3:30 and then again at 4:45, 5:30, and 6:30 am. Monday I was able to handle myself pretty well considering, but I just knew that something needed to change. So I re-read a large portion of On Becoming Babywise and saw somethings I needed to tweak about our day. Monday night Baby Boy woke at 2, 3, and 4 but I allowed him some time to settle himself without intervention from me. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. Tuesday night he slept 8 hours and 10 minutes for the first time in his life. That was glorious and I praise God for the good night's sleep. Wednesday night Husband's sister and family came into town. I took the kids over to his mom's to visit with them for a few hours on Thursday. We've had 80 degree days. It's crazy. THE WALKING DEAD COMES BACK ON TONIGHT!

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of This Heart of Mine by CC Hunter (4 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 3.1) by Sarah J Maas

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of This Tiny Perfect World by Lauren Gibaldi
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2018 to sing up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got a good nights sleep. It's hard to remember those days since they were so long ago.

    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how we forget? Thanks for stopping by Sherry!

    ReplyDelete