Thursday, November 1, 2018

October 2018 EOM Wrap Up

October involved my annual All Things Halloween event--a month of paranormal, supernatural, mystery/thriller, etc reviews and books. With both kids celebrating birthdays this month, reading took a bit of a backseat. I hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I have read 3 books (children's books not listed below). *These qualify for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Brave Art of Motherhood by Rachel Marie Martin
The One You Fight For (The Ones Who Got Away, # 3) by Roni Loren
A Holiday by Gaslight by Mimi Matthews

I have reviewed 5 books. *These qualify for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands, # 2) by Alwyn Hamilton
*The Last Star (The 5th Wave, # 3) by Rick Yancey
*Harry Potter & the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, Jack Thorne, & John Tiffany
*Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, # 3) by Alwyn Hamilton
*The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, # 3) by Mary E Pearson

I have DNF'd 1 book.
The Resolutions by Mia Garcia

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 10/7/18
Sunday Post - 10/14/18
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 10/21/18
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 10/28/18
Top Ten Longest Books I've Read
Top Ten Villains
Can't Wait for Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury
Can't Wait for Crown of Feathers (Crown of Feathers, # 1 by Nicki Pau Preto
Can't Wait for The Binding by Bridget Collins
Can't Wait for The Sword and the Dagger by Robert Cochran
Can't Wait for King of Scars (King of Scars, # 1) by Leigh Bardugo
2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge - October Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm 34 days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 71 out of 52 books.
I've read 6 out of 10-12 series enders.

3 comments:

  1. Now that I'm on Harry Potter #7, I may need to buy a copy of the Cursed Child. :-) Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did buy it. I just am taking a break before reading it.

    ReplyDelete