Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Thanksgiving Freebie.
So I decided to go with ten books that I'm thankful for.
- Twilight (Twilight, # 1) by Stephenie Meyer - To be honest, Twilight is what rekindled my love for reading. I loved reading in high school but stopped until I picked this book up. And I haven't stopped since.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - Started my love for historical fiction as well as my willingness to give the Classics a chance.
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, # 1) by Carrie Ryan - My first zombie book.
- Harry Potter (the series) by JK Rowling - Because who knew that a book series could be this epic?
- The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian - The book that changed my prayer life for the best.
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan - Changed the way I thought about a lot of things related to my faith.
- Slammed (Slammed, # 1) by Colleen Hoover - Sparked my love for her books. As of now she's an auto-buy author.
- Boundaries by Henry Cloud & John Townsend - This book...It is Christian based, but there's so, so, so much that anyone could get out of it when it comes to setting proper boundaries. I cannot recommend this book enough.
- Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassins, # 1) by Robin LaFevers - This series has it all. Strong female characters. History and strategy. Twists. Romances. And SYMBOLISM!
- Captivating by Stasi & John Eldredge - This book broke me a little bit. It made me cry more than once. This book revealed my heart to me.
Which books are you thankful for? Let me know!