This challenge is for all of you series readers who are scared to death of that last book in the series. You anxiously await it. You stalk it. You get your hands on it as soon as possible. But then…you put off reading it for fear that it might not be everything you thought it would be. Or, maybe you just have a backlog of series started and you need to finish that last book.
Join us in knocking out those pesky last books in a series. This is your chance. Here’s your motivation. Better than that, we have prizes!
Levels: (how many series enders you are planning to read)
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+
Check out the the sign up post to join!
- Finale (Hush, Hush, # 4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Unforgiven (Fallen, # 4) by Lauren Kate
- Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo
Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 3) by Jenny Han
- Brave (Contours of the Heart, # 4) by Tammara Webber
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, # 3) by Susan Ee
- Inspiring You (Unraveling You, # 4) by Jessica Sorensen
- Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy, # 3) by Kerstin Gier
- Sempre: Redemption (Sempre, # 2) by JM Darhower
- Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, # 7) by Sarah J Maas
The Artful Match (London Beginnings, # 3) by Jennifer Delamere Maybe Now (Maybe, # 2) by Colleen Hoover The Noble Guardian (Bow Street Runners, # 3) by Michelle Griep A Pursuit of Home (Haven Manor, # 3) by Kristi Ann Hunter Summoned to Thirteenth Grave (Charley Davidson, # 13) by Darynda Jones
Of course, I likely won't get to some of these (a few of them have been on my goals list for the last five years), or I'll come across a new/new-to-me series that I read the entire series during 2019. My real goal is level 2. I aimed for Level 3 the past two years and fell a little short both times. So we'll see what happens. These are just the enders on my radar right now.