Saturday, August 31, 2019

August 2019 EOM Wrap Up


I have read 9 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Well Met by Jen DeLuca
Finding Mr. Better-Than-You by Shani Petroff
The First Girl Child by Amy Harmon
Bone Crier's Moon (Bone Grace, # 1) by Kathryn Purdie
Losing the Field (The Field Party, # 4) by Abbi Glines
Beasts of the Frozen Sun (Frozen Sun Saga, # 1) by Jill Criswell
Never Have I Ever by Lauren Blakely
Verity (The Sugar Baron's Daughter, # 2) by Lisa T Bergren
Tweet Cute by Emma Lord

I have reviewed 4 books. *These qualify for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Just In Case You Ever Wonder by Max Lucado
With this Pledge (Carnton, # 1) by Tamera Alexander
A Reluctant Bride (The Bride Ships, # 1) by Jody Hedlund
Well Met by Jen DeLuca

Other Posts:
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 08/04/19
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 08/11/19
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 08/18/19
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 08/25/19
Ten Characters That Make Great BFFs
Top Ten Favorite Book Tropes
Seven Books I Should Own But Don't
Can't Wait for 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
Can't Wait for Our Wayward Fate by Gloria Chao
Can't Wait for A Convenient Fiction (Parish Orphans of Devon, # 3) by Mimi Matthews
Can't Wait for The Dating Charade by Melissa Ferguson
2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge - August Wrap Up
July 2019 EOM Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm 5 days ahead of schedule with my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 61 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read 4 out of 5-10 series enders.

1 comment:

  1. Most of those reads look like my speed! You did fantastic! Happy September!

    ReplyDelete