Top 10 Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, but is currently hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Should Own But Don't.
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas - I've borrowed the entire series from Holly, but these are really books that I should probably own because I know I'd like to re-read them.
- A Court of Throns and Roses series by Sarah J Maas - Same thing. Borrowed from Holly.
- Books 9-13 of the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones - I've GOT to get back to this series and finish it up.
- Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, # 2) by Mary E Pearson - Just haven't purchased yet.
- The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon - I LOVED this book. I really should own all of Amy Harmon's books. Yet again, I borrowed this one from Holly.
- Dark Age (Red Rising, # 5) by Pierce Brown - I cannot believe I haven't read Iron Gold yet. I've started it, but it's just so long. So I haven't purchased Dark Age yet.
- Winds of Winter (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 6) by George R R Martin - This is just me being a little sarcastic, but shouldn't this book have been published already? Shouldn't it be in my hands already? Come on GRRM! PLEASE!
I don't know, guys. These are all the ones I can think of. I have really gotten into a more minimalist mindset which means I don't feel the need to own all of the books. The only ones I feel pressure over are ones I need to read to finish a series or ones I just KNOW I'll re-read one day. Which books should you own but don't? Let me know!