Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sunday Post - 07/18/21

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

This past week flew by. I truly can't even remember much of the early part of the week. We've walked daily I know. The kids have played in the splash pad a couple of times this week, and that has helped them burn some energy off while beating the summer heat. We have had some hot days, but overall we have had a mild summer so far. Saturday we went by the house to see the progress. The drywall has been done and the roof is in the process of being done. We weren't expecting the drywall so that was awesome progress to see. The big kids and Husband went swimming at his mom's house while I took Baby Boy to get his 6 month pictures made. We ate lunch with Grammy after. Then I took Little Girl back to school shopping if you can call it that. Our school has received a grant so we didn't have to buy regular school supplies, just a backpack and lunchbox. She was so excited. It's been a while since I've bought groceries in store and even longer since I've taken her with me.

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Dating Plan (Marriage Game, # 2) by Sara Desai (4 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for The Color of Dragons by R.A. Salvatore & Erika Lewis

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K White
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2021 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment