Saturday, July 31, 2021

EOM Wrap Ups for June & July 2021

You guys, this year has been chaos. I'm barely keeping my head above water with reading and blogging. But I just realized that I haven't done a monthly wrap up for June or July...even after I missed January to May and had to recap in June. Ugh! I'll get it together soon, I hope.

June

I read 1 book (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, # 7) by Sarah J Maas

I reviewed 1 book. *These qualify for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Layover by Lacie Waldon

Other Posts:
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 06/06/21
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 06/13/21
Sunday Post - 06/20/21
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 06/27/21
Top Ten Summer 2021 TBR List
Top Ten Bookish Wishes
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books Q3/Q4 2021
Can't Wait for The Singles Table (Marriage Game, # 3) by Sara Desai
Can't Wait for The Last Legacy by Adrienne Young
Can't Wait for The Siren of Sussex (Belles of London, # 1) by Mimi Matthews
Can't Wait for A Shadow in the Ember (Flesh & Fire, # 1) by Jennifer L Armentrout
2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge - June
EOM Wrap Ups for January - May 2021

July

>

I read 9 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Shaadi Set-Up by Lillie Vale
The Dating Plan (Marriage Game, # 2) by Sara Desai
Decluttering at the Speed of Life: Winning Your Never-Ending Battle with Stuff by Dana K White
A Proper Scoundrel (Proper Scandal, # 3) by Esther Hatch
*The Prince of Spies (Hope & Glory, # 3) by Elizabeth Camden
Winning the Schoolmarm: Wyoming Legacy (Wind River Hearts, #14) by Lacy Williams
An Engagement of Sorts by Alene Wecker
To Marry an Earl by Karen Thornell
Forever Wild (Simple Wild, # 2.5) by KA Tucker

I have reviewed 3 books. *These qualify for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Dating Plan (Marriage Game, # 2) by Sara Desai
Decluttering at the Speed of Life: Winning Your Never-Ending Battle with Stuff by Dana K White
A Good Day for Chardonnay (Sunshine Vicram, # 2) by Darynda Jones

Other Posts:
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 07/04/21
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 07/11/21
Sunday Post - 07/18/21
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 07/25/21
Can't Wait for Sway with Me by Syed M Masood
Can't Wait for The Color of Dragons by R.A. Salvatore & Erika Lewis
Can't Wait for As If on Cue by Marisa Kanter
Can't Wait for Love, Chai, and Other Four-Letter Words (Chain Masala Club, #1) by Annika Sharma
2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge - July Wrap Up
Email Subscription Services Update

Goals:
I'm ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 24 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read 2 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment