Saturday, October 1, 2022

September 2022 EOM Wrap Up

September has been the roughest reading and blogging month I've had this year. I read more than I remembered for the month, but we spent a large part of this month sick, and I ended up watching a lot of TV which I never do. I hope to get back on track in October, but October is our busiest month of the year. So I'm just going to do the best I can.

I read 3 book (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner
Miss Newbury's List by Megan Walker
*A Daughter's Courage (Brides of Laurent, # 3) by Misty M Beller

I have reviewed 1 book. *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Miss Newbury's List by Megan Walker

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 09/04/22
Sunday Post - 09/11/22
Sunday Post - 09/18/22
Can't Wait for Holding the Line (Love Along the Wires, # 3) by Jennifer Delamere
2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - September Wrap Up
August 2022 EOM Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 36 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read potentially 3 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment