





I read 7 books (not including children's books).
The Little Wild Library: Hawthorn by Clare Gogerty
Pride Comes Before the Fall (Miss Prentice's Protegees, # 3) by Virginia Heath
A Gentleman's Reckoning by Jennie Goutet
Storm of Secrets & Sorrow (Legacy, # 2) by Melissa K Roehrich (not pictured & will not review)
A Carol for Mrs. Dickens by Rebecca Connolly
Two Twisted Crowns (The Shepherd King, # 2) by Rachel Gillig
Trust Fall by Lynn Painter
Without a Clue by Melissa Ferguson





I reviewed 6 books (not including mini reviews of children's books).
Emrbace (Off the Ice, # 4) by Bal Khabra
A Kingdom to Claim by Sian Ann Bessey
Soulgazer (The Magpie and the Wolf, # 1) by Maggie Rapier
The Best I Never Had by Amy Buchanan
Pride Comes Before the Fall (Miss Prentice's Protegees, # 3) by Virginia Heath
A Carol for Mrs. Dickens by Rebecca Connolly
Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 08/02/26
Sunday Post - 08/09/26
Sunday Post - 08/16/26
Sunday Post - 08/23/26
Sunday Post - 08/30/26
Ten Books I Was Reading on This Day Over the Years
Ten Series I Need to Continue
Can't Wait for Peculiar Stars by Rebecca Yarros
Can't Wait for The Kiss of the Season (Fairfax Sisters, # 4) by Michelle Kenney
Can't Wait for The Widow of Woodlark Cottage by Julie Klassen
Can't Wait for A Court of Splintered Harmony (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 6) by Sarah J Maas
Homeschool Friday - Let's Go for a Drive
Homeschool Friday - A Panda in the Bamboo Forest
Homeschool Firday - Clifford for President
July 2026 EOM Wrap Up
Goals:
I'm a few days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 102 out of 110 books (including children's books).
No comments:
Post a Comment