








I read 9 books (not including children's books).
The Little Wild Library: Hawthorn by Clare Gogerty
The Sea Spinner (Reign of Remnants, # 2) by Julie Johnson
I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (I Survived) by Lauren Tarshis
Soulgazer (The Magpie and the Wolf Duology, # 1) by Maggie Rapier
I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (I Survived) by Lauren Tarshis
I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (I Survived) by Lauren Tarshis
Web of Vows and Vengeance (The Hirathean Path, #1) by Aria Ashbrook
The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros
A Kingdom to Claim by Sian Ann Bessey




I reviewed 4 books (not including mini reviews of children's books).
An Honorable Love (The Gentlemen's Gamble, # ?) by Audra Wells
The Wind Weaver (Reign of Remnants, # 1) by Julie Johnson
The Little Wild Library: Hawthorn by Clare Gogerty
Daggermouth (The Heart, # 1) by HM Wolfe
Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 07/05/26
Sunday Post - 07/12/26
Sunday Post - 07/19/26
Sunday Post - 07/26/26
Can't Wait for The Mirror of Infinite Endings (Once Upon a Broken Heart, # 3.5) by Stephanie Garber
Can't Wait for Throne of the Heavens (The King's Men, # 4) by Connilyn Cossette
Can't Wait for Threshing Day (The Empyrean, # 3.5) by Rebecca Yarros
Can't Wait for The Christmas Yes List by Melissa Ferguson
Homeschool Friday - Jake's Brave Night
Homeschool Friday - Jake Plays Ball
Homeschool Firday - On the Job
Homeschool Friday - Mr. Popper's Penguins
Homeschool Friday - Facts About Sharks & Whales
June 2026 EOM Wrap Up
Goals:
I'm a few days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 102 out of 110 books (including children's books).
No comments:
Post a Comment