Thursday, March 10, 2011

5 Star Pick #2

Last Sacrifice, Vampire Academy Book 6 by Richelle Mead. It's no secret, I'm a fan of the Vampire Academy books. Richelle Mead wraps up Last Sacrifice while leaving the door open for her spin-off series, Bloodlines.

I'm very much looking forward to the new series. It appears that she set up things to come about in Book 6 all the way in the beginning with Book 1, and I can't wait to see what she carries on with and bring about in the spinoff. That my friends, is talent and planning and I believe it paid off.

Not only do I own the paper copies of each book in this series, but I also have the audiobooks and have passed them on to my friends who like books but do not find sitting down and reading to be a priority. I don't fault them, but there's nothing like cracking a book.

Last Sacrifice, 5 star pick. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment